Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Findings Worth Finding - Vintaj Fastenables & Arte Metal

Have you seen the new pieces from Vintaj?  Jess sent me a little sample pack and I haven't had time to create with them, but they are on my to-do list.  I LOVE them!!!

First, the Arte Metal is blackened brass like a gunmetal finish.  It's so very elegant and beautiful.  I'm loving this ribbon slider, it's going to make a great pendant.

Check out the tiny key:
Fastenables are a new line that cross over into the altered art and craft market, although they make awesome findings too.

I want these ferns for earrings!
Vintaj sells wholesale, but here is a link of their online retailers.

7 comments:

Pretty Things said...

The Fastenables have me thinking!!

Vixenjewels said...

I love this website. The stuff they have makes me drool.

TesoriTrovati said...

Can't wait to work up enough for an order... must contact my beading buddy who orders with me! I didn't realize that they were in a different metal tone. Sweet! Enjoy the day !Erin

DVArtist said...

Very nice components. A lot of different types of art can be created with them.

Nicole/Beadwright

Cynthia said...

I have been a Vintaj fan for a while now. I can not wait to get my hands on some of their new stuff! I, like Erin, did not realize that the Arte Metal was a different color than the other Vintaj items. Thanks for the info.

Michelle Mach said...

Love the blackened finish on the first piece. I'm going to have to add that to my wish list. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Although in England I have bought many items from Vintaj company,I have never had to buy in bulk.
I just order want I want at the time.
They have some beautiful items I work with these all the time.
The larger pieces are quite malluble so you can add, bend and create beautiful items of Jewellery, and beads, fiddly but so satisfying.
Dont hesitate just order what you want.
Hope this helps.