Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bead Cruise 2011

Bead Cruise 2011

March 27th - April 3rd

Galveston
Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Jamaica

The classes!
 Beverly Herman

 Dallas Lovett

 Heather Powers

 Jean Campbell

 Marcia DeCoster

Tracy Stanley

We'll set sail from the quaint island of Galveston, Texas for 7 days of beading, beaches and fun.  As we sail to tropical islands you'll take classes with incredibly talented instructors. Join us in the evenings for fun events,  a cocktail party under the stars, shop during our Bead Bazaar with Bello Modo and sit in on demos and talks with our instructors.  Enjoy the ship, sit by the pool and be served like a queen! Join us in Cozumel for a day of Beads on the Beach.  Enjoy the beaches, shopping and local culture on the islands. 

Make jewelry, make friends, make memories that will last a lifetime on Bead Cruise 2011.

This is my event, it's my dream vacation I plan every year with my favorite teachers and invite you to join me.  2011 will be our 6th annual event. Space is limited, so visit the Bead Cruise website for complete details and to register today!

6 comments:

Creative Arty Facts said...

Oh, to be so far away! Def. not fair! I so want to do this one day. I will be in NY mid July - any chance of holding back till then?

Alice said...

This would be my dream vacation too! I can just imagine how fun it would and I'd love to be able to do this one day!

It must take an enormous amount of planning on your part. How generous of you to give so much of you time to do this for others!

Jeannie said...

"dream vacation." That's what it will be for me, in my dreams. A lot of talent floating around on this cruise.

Andrew Thornton said...

Sounds like so much fun! Oh, what a wonderful way to celebrate spring next year.

Pedralba said...

Sounds like an awsome cruise. relaxation and crafting on open waters. what more can you ask for.

Leah said...

cruise + beads = heavenly :)

wish i could go!