Monday, April 12, 2010

Designer of The Week Patricia Wood

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is Patricia Wood.
ABS editor Jennifer Heynen of Jangles says of Patricia's Calypso piece, " I love how Patricia paid attention to detail with her Calypso bracelet. She read all about Klee and found that he used printed newspaper as the base of some of his work so she used newsprint on the back of her beads. I also love the many layers of speckled paint. What a fun summer bracelet!"

If you want to see more of Patricia's work you can visit her Verre Design blog or Etsy Shop .

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

This is outstanding! I love the idea of using newspaper.

I must have missed last Monday's winner.

Unknown said...

Oh! Thank you for choosing my design! It really was a joy creating it:) Take care,

Patricia

Erika said...

Very colorful & springlike, it exudes happiness!