Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Findings Worth Finding - Safe Safety Pin Links

Have you ever made a bracelet or necklace using safety pins for that edgey look? Did they come apart or were a bit flimsy for your design? Ornamentea comes to the rescue with these brass curved safety pin links.


Still wonder how you'd use they wonderfully different findings? Well click on over to Ornamentea's Safety Pin Bracelet project sheet for inspiration and/or your next piece of jewelry!


(Thank you to Ornamentea for use of their photos.)

Written by ABS Editor Cindy Gimbrone, a lover of safety pins and all things wonderfully different!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool project!! Looks really nice

Have a nice day Cindy
Maria Palito

Jeannie said...

I can't decide if these are adorable or cool. How about adorabally cool?
Nice Find Cindy

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thanks, Jeannie and Maria Jose! I LOVE these, they're nice and sturdy.

Eve said...

Oh my goodness, I love saftey pins! I used to wear them from the bottom hem to the side hip of my jeans (as a teen). They are just too cool.