Friday, April 9, 2010

What Came First?

the bird?
or
the egg?
Birds and eggs are so popular in jewelry design right now. I swear, I could have a whole line of jewelry with just the bird theme!

People love to use them in their jewelry, and people love to buy bird jewelry too. I went on Etsy and found some of my favorite bird and egg themed art beads (and a few non-art beads...)

happy shopping.
t w e e t!

1. Barn Swallow Ball bead Green Girl Studios, found at Bead Lady
2. Antique Brass bird beads- Canterbury Lane
3. Art Stone bird button/pendant from Susan Clarke Originals- Dream Girl Beads
4. Ceramic Nest and egg beads- Summers Studios Etc.
5. Little Blue Bird bead- Humblebeads
6. 5 Bird Beads in Spring Colors- Floridity
7. Flock of Beads- Branch Designs
8. Little Chicadee- Bijoux Jardin
9. Speckled egg beads- NKP Beads
10. Wren Egg Bead- Humblebeads
11. Baby Bird Girl by Green Girl studios, found at Bead Lady
12. Dove of Peach charm- Hint
13. On a Limb Heart pendant- Zuda Gay
14. Bronze metal Bird on a branch Charm pendants- ShareLiving
15. Nest with Eggs charm- Dream Girl Beads
16. Night Bird pendant- The Bleeding Heart
17. Nest Eggs- Of Nature Designs
18. Lampwork speckled egg- Star Catcher

6 comments:

Juanita said...

What a beautiful collection. It looks so cute collected into a panel like this.

TesoriTrovati said...

Squee! I love the birdies and eggs. This is a great collection of them and I will bookmark this so I can find them again. (But most are my favorites already!). Enjoy the day! Erin

Unknown said...

I love everything about birds! I love to use them in my jewelry as well. Great collection!

Pearl and Pebble said...

Love it Love it Love it!!! Wonderful collection - thanks for posting:)

Sharon said...

Thanks for posting my Chickadee, Lorelei! I love all the birdies and eggs you've chosen:)

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

So many fun birds and eggs to check out! Thank you!
Michelle-