Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vintaj Inspiration

Somethings just go together and Vintaj brass findings and art beads are definitely a match made in heaven.  The Vintaj design team has released their Spring 2010 inspirations for jewelry and quite a few art beads are being featured this season.  Here are a few of my favorite picks.

Design by Megan Sharkey
Polymer clay flower handmade by Barbara Fajardo
available at Desert Designs
Glass lampwork boro bead handmade by Melissa Rediger
available at Sea of Glass

Designer: Jess Italia Lincoln
Handmade glass lampwork beads made by Melissa Rediger
available at Sea of Glass

Design by Jess Italia Lincoln
Lampwork flower from Lisa Kan

Designer: Jess Italia Lincoln
Lampwork Beads by Melissa Rediger
available at Sea of Glass
Polymer Clay Teal Bird from Heather Powers
available at Humblebeads

You can see more design inspirations in the Vintaj Idea Gallery and on their Facebook Fan Page.
(All photographs courtesy of the Vintaj website.)

10 comments:

lunedreams said...

That clay flower is AMAZING!!! It looks like heat patinated copper! Or leather. The Vintaj findings are perfect with it, as is the tiger lily-flavored bead. Really lovely. The coin is a nice touch.

Marie Cramp said...

I love Vintaj, they are my favorite suppliers! I love all the different amazing ideas in the Vintaj Gallery, it's a great place for inspiration and for learning :)

Marie

Lorelei Eurto said...

Beautiful! and SO inspiring! I bought a couple of those pretty flowers from Barb!

DVArtist said...

All of these are so very nice.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gail said...

They are beautiful!I've bought flowers and earrings from Barbara,and my daughters loved them also.Now I have 1 left.Better than nothing,I guess.

Kirsten said...

All very pretty....thanks for sharing Heather!!Happy Spring to you!! :)

Alice said...

Beautiful designs! I just love Vintaj, and luckily it is still new in my area so not as saturated as other places may be.

All the art beads are just lovely! I've always loved lampwork, though it is getting too expensive for me now. And those little birds from Heather are just so sweet!

Juanita said...

I agree - the clay flower is stunning. It does look like leather. The finish is unreal.

Unknown said...

Lisa Kan's flower looks awesome on the Vintaj ring. Love it!

Sharon said...

Such beautiful inspiration, I really need to pair my art beads with Vintaj more often!