Thursday, January 1, 2009

December Monthly Challenge Winner

Okay, 1st lesson of 2009 - don't set your blog to publish on a date and then celebrate all night and forget to pick a winner before it publishes! Drum roll please...

Congratulations to ayeletbeads! You are the winner for this month's challenge. This entry was randomly chosen from all the qualifying entries this month.

Our theme was "Puttin' on the Glitz". Ayeletbeads has won beads from Cindy Gimbrone, Jangles and a copy of Fabulous Fabric Beads by Krystal Wick from Interweave Press.

Tomorrow we'll announce our January monthly challenge an exciting new twist, new sponsors and new prizes!

7 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

The suspense is killing me!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

LOL! Me too!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

I bet the winner will be even more excited when it's unveiled!

Heather Powers said...

boy am I enjoying my vacation or what! sheesh.

Anonymous said...

WOW Heather What a sorprise! thank you so much , I open my pc with my cup of coffe and see this!!! you made my day, a good start to the year!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
Ayelet

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ayeletbeads

Beverly Herman said...

Congratulations Ayelet. Your Puttin on the Glitz is beautiful! What a great start to the New Year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.