Friday, November 26, 2010

The Beads of Christmas

♫♪♪♫ I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....

Moonraker Lampwerks

♫♪♪ Just like the ones I used to know...
Where the tree tops glisten....

Humblebeads
♫♪♪♫ and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....

Diane Hawkey
♫♪♫♫♪ ... with every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white.




Happy Holidays!

Lori Anderson creates jewelry for Lori Anderson Designs and writes the blogs Pretty ThingsAn Artist's Year Off.  She lives in Maryland. and

6 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

So dang cute, Lori! That gingerbread house is so adorable! Thanks for sharing. That was fun. Makes me think of other songs and what you might find with them.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Unknown said...

That was wonderful!! Cheered me right up! Thank you!!

Myléne Hillam said...

I love the snowballs. None here in my part of the world... but I still love them.

Yifatiii said...

Wow! I love this post :)
Thank you so much for sharing my Gingerbread House & have a Happy Holidays ♥

Unknown said...

I just love this sweet house!!
looks so real!

Sigaliot Designs said...

That sweet house is amazing!