Monday, November 8, 2010

Designer of the Week - Polimericcia

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is... Polimericcia.


Here's what Art Bead Scene editor Shannon LeVart had to say about Polimericcia's piece...

"We all know and love Gustav, Gussy, Gus-myster, for his quilt like patches of color and this necklace has it down to a 'T'! Polimericcia has balanced the beads wonderfully along the necklace."

A woman of mystery, Polimericcia has only a photostream to enjoy! 

8 comments:

KristiBowmanDesign said...

An absolutely gorgeous piece!!

JeannieK said...

"Congratulations!"

That is some serious polymer clay. I love it. I just want to touch it.

TesoriTrovati said...

Extraordinarily classy and stunning design! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Rossana Malvani said...

Costanza is a great polymer clay artist! Congratulation darling!

Pretty Things said...

WOW, I like!

I LOVE color! said...

Those are awesome beads, and the necklace is just wonderful
Be Blessed

SandyscoloingBox.blogspot.com

Polimericcia said...

Wow thanks for all your lovely comments, I'm so happy! I want to thank Jill Palumbo for letting me know about ABS as she saw my Klimt themed necklace and suggested me to enter the group =)

Aquariart said...

This is a magnificent piece, love the patchy beads!!!
Very nice interpretation and with my favorite bead material-- polymer clay. The thing I love about polymer clay beads is they are not heavy so it is very comfortable to wear big beads!! Nice work Polimericcia!