Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sundays with Cindy - Cindy's Favorites

Just to mix it up for the upcoming holidays, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite things from my own bead stash. Maybe you'll see something you haven't seen before or something you've been wanting but haven't actually purchased yet. Right this very moment, I have these lovely charms from Hint Jewelry on my desk. These weren't purchased to make into jewelry and sell, they'll be worn right around my lil' ol' neck!


Check out this week's links, I'm sure some of them will become your favorites!

Art Bead Scene
Take a Trip into the Woods via ABS's Friday Picks!  

Beading Arts
Cyndi currently has TWO fabulous giveaways going on: Acculon beading wire and a Murano glass pendant! 

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi has a cute little felt ring project to share this week.

Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva
This week's Mad for Monday is all about the lotus.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean has an amazing, don't miss, book giveaway! All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog and you might becme the winner of Lark's completely stunning 500 Plastics Jewelry Designs--what a marvel of a book!

1 comment: