Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Monthly Challenge Prizes

This month we have 2 fabulous sponsors for our November Challenge.
Genea Crivello-Knable from Genea Beads is donating the pendant, headpins and beads shown above ($68 value). Genea makes wonderful beads and jewelry components. The bright colors of her lampworked beads are juicy and make you want to touch them.
Visit Genea's blog, Etsy, Twitter, flickr or "like" her on Facebook.
: : :

Heather Powers of Humblebeads is a donating a $50 gift certificate. 
Whether it's the birds, beads, trees, toggles, headpins or many pieces of jewelry,
who doesn't love Heather's ability to create beautiful color combinations and designs.
My favorite have always been the Van Gogh pieces.
Visit Heather on her website, Twitter, Facebook, Etsy, flickr and her blog!
 Submit photos of your wonderful creations using one or more Art Beads.
Tree of Life by Gustav Klimt has many different elements that can be used for inspiration, patterns, repetition, curlycues, symbolism, spot color and gold.
We can't wait to see where your creativity takes you with the art for this months challenge! Please remember to put NOVABS in the title or tag of your submission(s).  Provide us with the artist of the Art Beads used and I always love to know all the materials you used.

6 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

Oh my. Two favourites! Guess I HAVE to contribute then ... :-) It will be a pleassure since I am very fond of Klimt.

I LOVE color! said...

Such lovely beads Oh my what to do with them I am so new at bloging that I don't know how to partisapate
Be Blessed

lookatthecolors@sbcglobal.net
SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com

Spirited Earth said...

gorgeous beads..
love the Klimt inspiration.

KristiBowmanDesign said...

OOOOH!! I want I want. I know exactly what I'm going to do and should be finished soon. Great challenge, great prizes!!! Thank you!

raquel roysdon said...

I love your blog and the beads are fabulous. Love the Van Gogh pieces also. Thanks for sharing.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Good luck everyone!

Heather, love the beads you are donating. Such wonderful earthy colors for this fantastically fall time of year :)