Monday, May 16, 2011

Designer of the Week: Cilla

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is Cilla!

MAYABS

This is what ABS Editor, Cindy Gimbrone had to say about Cilla's bracelet:

Cilla has chosen a color palette of chocolate browns to deep reds from this month's challenge painting. By choosing the less obvious colors from the painting, Cilla has created a warm, sensuous bracelet enhanced by the copper findings. A lovely interpretation of the monthly challenge painting!

10 comments:

KristiBowmanDesign said...

A beautiful creation Cilla!! Contrats on being the featured artist!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Cillaw said...

THANK YOU!!!!
I am so excited to have been chosen!

I used the palette (colour chips) that was added at the end of the painting for my color choices.

I really love doing these challenges and I am grateful for all the work that goes into them from the curator to the participants!

Thank You!!
Cilla
tellyourgirlfriends

JeannieK said...

Congrats! The resin art beads are very pretty.

Reaction Designer Jewelry + Accessories said...

very nice, I love the colors!

gailwhitehead55 said...

Very pretty!You used the color selections,the ones you chose to use are great together.Congrats!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, congratualtions Cilla!

Linda Landig said...

I love the caramel, browns and burnt oranges in this bracelet. I'd wear this one all the time!

Grubbi said...

I noticed this piece on the Flickr group, fab work!

Gillianbeads said...

Cilla,

Congratulations! Your jewellery design is wonderful...love the colours in your bracelet!