Monday, May 23, 2011

Designer of The Week- Malin de Koning

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is his is what ABS Editor, Jennifer Heynen had to say about Malin de Koning's bracelet:


Hide and Seek is the name of this months painting as well as Malin's bracelet for the monthly challenge. The soft woven leather in the bracelet is a unique way of connecting the donuts. The softness of the painting comes through in the softness of the bracelet.

You can read Malin's post about the bracelet here on her blog.


8 comments:

nan said...

love this...great idea using those links

Malin de Koning said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! I am thrilled by this design myself, and want to try it in different variations now. Have to roam around my stash for suitable circular parts and ribbons and bands.

I am so happy you and others like it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Malin! Your bracelet has a very Celtic feel to me. Love!

Heidi Post said...

Congrats Malin :)

m.e. said...

"Simply " intriguing design !
I loved it the moment I saw it !
Congrats Malin !
m.e. :)

ladynoble said...

This bracelet is awesome. I saw it over on her blog - loved it there, love it here!

Βίκυ said...

Nice bracelet!!!!

JeannieK said...

Congrats Malin.