Need a big ol' plate of inspiration for today? Head on over to the Block Party Press blog to challenge your creative spirit. The theme this week is create something that is inspired by food.
How well do you know your Art Bead Scene? Identify the 4 beadmakers who created these food inspired art beads and you could win a $20 gift certificate from Humblebeads.com.
Submit your entry in the comments section. A winner will be randomly drawn this evening from the correct entries. The answers and winner will be revealed tomorrow.
(hint: all of these beadmakers have been 'scene'.)
I KNOW! I KNOW!!!! Pick me!
1. Green Girl Studios.
2. Joan Miller (Miller Porcelain)
3. Tari Sasser (Creative Impressions in Clay)
4. Earthenwood Studio
Love them all!
1. Green Girl Studios
2. Joan Miller
3. Creative Impression in Clay
4. Earthenwood Studio. I can spot Melaine's Art beads a mile away!!
Ooh, ooh, me three!
1. Cynthia Thornton and Gregory Ogden (Green Girl Studios)
2. Joan Miller (Joan Miller Porcelain)
3. Tari Sasser (Creative Impressions in Clay
4. Melanie Brooks Lukacs (Earthenwood Studio).
Great artists, great beads. I love them all...
You guys are all wrong!!!
1. GREEN GIRL STUDIOS
2. JOAN MILLER PORCELAINS
3. CREATIVE IMPRESIONS IN CLAY
4. EARTHWOOD STUDIO
Sure.....the one day I don't check ABS. Good luck. 4 to 1 odds ain't bad.
Post a Comment