Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Bead Soup Blog Party!


When Art Bead Scene wrote about having a girlfriend's night and bringing beads to swap and having a bead soup swap, I thought it would be a fantastic idea to bring to the internet. What a great way to meet new beaders and exchange beads and ideas!

The blog party is also a great way to discover new blogs, gain new readers and followers, and network. Several party-goers have even been contacted by magazines to be contributors!

The first party was a great success, so I hope you'll join me in the second party. Sign ups end on May 7th and you have until June 19th to create your piece for the blog party.

Click here to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

The link to join the bead soup party is not working.

Help

cindydolezaldesigns said...

Oh good. I thought it was just me.