Monday, May 31, 2010

Featured Designer of The Week: KellsCreations

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is KellsCreations!

ABS editor Jennifer Heynen had this to say about Kelley's creation, "I like the many layers of this pendant, you can tell Kelley put a lot of thought into each one."

If you want to read more about this piece and what she was thinking about when creating it you you can find more on her KellsCreations blog.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! What a beautiful pendant! Congratulations Kelley!

Jill Palumbo said...

Yes, I agree, you so deserve to be designer of the week. Congrats! Such a beautiful design! I just love it!!!

Pretty Things said...

REALLY unique and creative! Big wow from me!

Kelley said...

Thank you so much! I was just belatedly blogging about my finished entry and came here to make sure I had the link correct before posting it on my blog when I discovered that I had been chosen as "Designer of the Week." I'm honored to be in such great company with so many talented bead and jewelry artists. :D

Beatnheart said...

out there outrageous.

Azure Accessories said...

What a gorgeous pendant...love the color & uniquely interesting design!!!
Well done...
Cheers

Heather said...

The pendant is a spectacular interpretation of the Challenge Art! Great work Kelley! I really like the way you used the ribbon around the back also.