Monday, July 28, 2008

Featured Designer of the Week - Maria Grimes

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week I picked Maria Grime's Cruising through Summer bracelet. I love the bright and playful combination of teal and orange, great use of complimentary colors. The orange polka dot beads and starfish are my favorites.

This month's theme is Summer Vacation and Maria's bracelet takes me right to the beach!

You can see more of Maria's work on her website.

There is still time to enter the July Challenge to win a great collection of ceramic beads from Off Center Productions.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

But how sweet are those turtles?
All my favorite summer colors in one. You picked an excellant designer.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for picking me as the designer of the week, I am honored...I am new to the group ABS Monthly Challenge and I am blown away by everyone's creations each month! Thank you for making me feel welcome...Maria

Melissa J. Lee said...

Yay, Maria!! I love your work - congratulations!!