Monday, July 7, 2008

Featured Designer of the Week - Karin's Creations

Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week I picked Karin's Creations Caribbean Green Ocean Charm Bracelet. This bracelet caught my attention as soon as it showed up in the flickr group. The colors are so fresh and summery! I love the mix of textures and the simple repetition of shapes to unify this beautiful collection of art beads.

Our theme for July is Summer Vacation. Having vacationed in the Caribbean a few times now, I can say it definitely captures the lighthearted fun of the islands.

You can view more work from Karin's Creations by visiting her blog.

Would you like to our next featured designer? Enter the July Monthly Challenge and you could be here next Monday!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Heather-

Thank you!
I feel so honored being chosen as the Designer of the Week!

Made by Melissa said...

Great feature. I really like Karin's work.

Kat said...

Oooh, beautiful bracelet - nice work, Karin :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Caribbean bracelet!