Monday, July 21, 2008

Featured Designer of the Week



Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week's featured design was chosen by editor, Cindy Gimbrone and is Maria Sariego's Indian Summer Bracelet.

Cindy says, "The copper lampwork beads are a surprising accompaniment to the silver. It's unexpected and lovely!"

You can see more of Maria Sariego! You can see more of Maria's work on Believe Street

Would you like to our next featured designer? Enter the July Monthly Challenge and you could be here next Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this was a nice surprise!! Thank you Cindy!

I just wish my website update was finished before having so many new visitors ... it's been a work in progress that I hope to complete this coming weekend. It always takes so much longer than I expect.

Anyway, thanks again! I'm glad you like my work.

Maria

Cindy Gimbrone said...

You're welcome, Maria! The bracelet is lovely!

Cindy