Monday, July 14, 2008

Featured Designer of the Week:


Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

Lynn chose Sea Urchin Necklace by Lorelei Eurto. Lynn says:
"I love the colors and textures of Lorelei's Sea Urchin Necklace, it
looks like something you might find washed up on a sandy beach
somewhere on a bright sunny day, with the waves lapping your feet
and the sea breeze rustling your hair. It looks like it has
seaglass, dark shells and watery colors combined into a beautiful
Summer Vacation design."

You can see more of Lorelei's work in her Etsy Shop.

Would you like to our next featured designer? Enter the July Monthly Challenge and you could be here next Monday!

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

THANK YOU LYNN!
I'm honored that you picked my Sea Urchin necklace as this weeks featured design! There are so many lovely entries this month on ABS!
:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful necklace!!!

Heidi said...

I absolutely LOVE this necklace!! I used to live near a beach and I always looked for shells to use in necklaces but this is more beautiful than anything I ever made.

Lorelei Eurto said...

Thank you Karin!
Thank you Heidi!Very sweet of you to say!
This necklace is listed for sale in my Etsy Shop!

Lisa Martin said...

This necklace is beautiful! I love all the jewelry Lorelei makes. I own two of her bracelets! And they are gorgeous! :)